Choosing an orthondontist for your child or for another family member (or even for yourself) requires careful consideration. There are several criteria you should review once you’ve established that the professional you are considering has all the appropriate education and credentials.
- Is it conveniently located?
- Does the office staff seem well-organized?
- Is the appearance clean, neat, and modern?
- How long has the doctor been practicing?
- Are you greeted with a warm smile and a friendly demeanor when you arrive?
- How are you treated on the phone?
- Is the staff patient? You should never feel rushed or dismissed.
- How are emergencies handled? Is there coverage after hours if you have a problem?
- Everything should be explained to you upfront including a step-by-step of your treatment plan.
- Is your treatment plan customized for you?
- Does the practice make good use of technology?
- Are you seen by the orthodontist at your visits or only by an orthodontic assistant?
- Does the practice have a payment plan option and/or accept credit cards?
- Do they accept your insurance benefits?
- Can the office accommodate your families busy schedule?
- Are there Saturday options?
At Nakisher Orthodontics, we treat each patient like a member of our family. From our front desk staff to our orthodontic assistants, we pride ourselves on being knowledgeable, accommodating and professional at every step along the way. We use appropriate technology that allows us to customize your treatment plan resulting in an efficient and effective process.
Our goal is to earn your trust from the first phone call to the last visit. We use the Damon System and we are a Premier Invisalign Provider.
Nakisher Orthodontics is pleased to offer a complimentary consultation for first-time patients. When you call our office, one of our friendly staff will schedule an evaluation for you at a convenient time.
Our office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and some Saturdays. Feel free to contact us anytime.